Friday, February 3, 2012

You carry me all the way.. mountains are gonna fall!


When the path is daunting
And every step exhausting
I'm not alone, I'm not alone, no, no

I feel You draw me closer
All these burdens on my shoulder
I'm not alone, I'm not alone
You pull me from this place

(Chorus)
Hallelujah!
You carry me every day
You carry me all the way
Hallelujah!
You carry me to the
You carry me to the cross

How Your love has moved me
To the foot of all Your glory
I'm not alone, I'm not alone, I'm not alone

Chorus
All of these cities you have built
And every cathedral you have filled
To all of creation you gave life with your hands
And with those hands you comfort me
You lift me up from my knees
And carry me
You carry me

Chorus

The cross
You carry me to the
You carry me to the cross

Kutless You carry me to the cross :)
This song has spoken to my heart and my situation so much! I pray it speaks to you as well!

God is carrying us all the way!  Praise report update - we were able to bring in another $675 with the matching grant so thank you all!  The need is now $3575.

Please continue to pray for our family.  As we call on  Jesus, he comes to rescue us! 
We are definately in need of some rescue and we are calling out to Jesus, knowing we are not alone and that he moves mountains!  When you call on Jesus all things are possible, mountains are moveable and he listens at all times.  Please cry out to God on our behalf when you think of us.  God has said that He'll be with us and never leave us no matter what! 

Thank you!!

3 comments: