Monday, January 23, 2012

Bryan's back!!!

Daddy's coming back!!!
HOORAY!!!
We were all so excited when the day finally came for Daddy to come back to Ukraine!
We spent the day cleaning...

And getting all prettied up...

Mommy, too: )


Adrian even let me fix his hair with all those pretty curls!!
So handsome! :)

Austin decided he wanted to get his hair done up too so...

He got to work...

Ayden's hair is so long we could do a Fohawk all the way to the back..

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE MY DADDY!!!!!

Austin decided he might need some help since he couldn't exactly see himself in the mirror...

We lovingly referred to his creation as "the bird's nest"


A little water and some quick hands later..
We had this handsome look : )

I swear I was like a bride on her wedding day awaiting the time her prince would arrive.

I stared out the window and jumped to see if it was him everytime I heard someone coming.
It seemed to take forever!

I had a feast prepared...
Only, I forgot to take pictures of the rest when he got there.. LOL
So this is the the starter - yummy stuff..
We also had borsh and dumplings.. his favorite Ukrainian foods :)


I even went out in the snow to write a message.


He's here!!!!!!

Time for lovins!

They were so fast I couldn't capture all the hugs...

So, they posed for me :)

SO cute! :)

Ayden had to do a complete re-enactment :)

He even brought treats from Nana and Pop Pop! 

We are so happy for treats from home!!

Yup! Happy!

He loves me!!

He REALLY loves me!!

Oh, and of course you wanted to see what it was like when I saw him right??


I LOVE MY MAN!


 

3 comments:

  1. Where are you all staying while you're in the Ukraine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a family that had a house that they had turned into apartments. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. GROUP HUG!!! This was a precious post. :)

    ReplyDelete