Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PRAISE THE LORD!!

We have some GREAT NEWS!!!
We are now UNDER $10,000 as our financial need!

Thank you JESUS and THANK YOU who donated!

I cannot tell you how much it means to have the love, prayers and support of those around us in this process.

God is good and His love endures forever!
He will provide as He says in His word!
Romans 8:28 says He will work ALL things together for those who are called according to His purpose!
Thank you Lord for calling us and thank you Lord for continuing to provide.

Step by step.

Day by Day.
Dollar by dollar, he provides.

God is so good!

We had a need for a new nebulizer for our kiddos that would work here in UA.
We posted about it and within the day had a donation in our account to go purchase the new machine!
It was perfect timing too because, little Lexi and Ayden both needed to use it last night and have used it several times today.
I'm not thankful for the sickness, but in ALL THINGS I am thankful!
I am thankful for him showing his love and provision yet again in this!
I am thankful for the dear friend who donated the funds for the machine and I'm thankful we have a facilitator who would take us to the pharmacy and get it with us!
I am so thankful!
Let me tell you something else God did..
Just last night, I was taking my medicine and realized I was getting low on it and started to fret.
Instead I prayed and told God, Daddy, I'm getting low on my medicine.
I'm not sure how I'd even go about finding it here, if you could make a way for me to get some before I run out, that would be great!
I woke up to an email from a family in America that got their travel date for NEXT WEEK, they will be in Kiev and they emailed to specifically ask if there was anything they could bring for us from the states!
Ok, I am in tears just writing all of this!

I was so happy to read that message!
We were also able to ask them for a couple of other things for the kids schooling that they might be able to bring as well, but let me tell you, it is just so great to feel the love of my Father in Heaven, even in the little things.
It all matters to Him.

He cares about my sick babies.
He cares about me.
He cares about my kids in the orphanage.
He hasn't failed us yet and He promises in His word that he will never fail us!
He will never leave us and he will never forsake us!
He will provide and he will sustain!
Sometimes, that help may come at the very last second.
But still, it comes.
We are in the final stages of this adoption.
We have run the race and we are in the final lap, we can see the finish line.
There is a huge sum of money that is between us and the finish line, but I know something else..
I know that my ABBA FATHER is RUNNING THIS RACE WITH ME!
He is right here with us and he is carrying us through when our legs are too weary and our hearts to faint to keep running this race.
When our eyes are blinded by the mountain in front of us, He sees past it and he is here with us and there on the other side. 
He is cheering us on and he is providing every. step. of. the. way.

We TRUST YOU GOD!
We love you and thank you for providing!

The updated need is now: $9,942.00!!

We will make it to the finish line, and oh, what a day of rejoicing that will be!

All thanks, praise, glory and honor will be given to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ who has made all things possible!

Thank you Lord for the sponsors of this race you are sending our way! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh God is so good! There is a prayer that we pray in Celebrate Recovery it's called the serenity prayer that came to mind when I read this post.

    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardship as a pathway to peace. Taking, as Jesus did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that You will make all things right, if I surrender to Your will. So that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with You forever in the next. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord, Alecia!

    Such a Daddy's girl. ;)

    Gotta love how He provides beyond what we ask or think is possible.

    I cannot wait to meet your newest additions to the family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post Alecia. God is good, all the time.
    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete