Sunday, October 16, 2011

How about some pictures?

Our Princess!



A card she made for us - that's me and daddy - I'll tell more about the letter soon! :)


Crotcheting.


Lovins before we leave!  I think this is the first full smile picture we've gotten of her!  She always hides it!


Daddy stealing kisses from his princess!

Cheese!



Tanya with her friends after the performance.


Tanya and Daddy!

Tanya and her friend - the one hugging her is the only other available child in this orphanage!
Please pray for her family to find her soon!

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your blog! You guys are amazing.

    Do you have more information about Tanya's friend? We are once again pursuing adoption from Ukraine.

    You can email me at tbell@ucmo.edu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could bring them both home. They are both gorgeous! My heart breaks for her friend and yet rejoices for your lovely daughter!

    ReplyDelete