Saturday, January 15, 2011

4 more days.... we HOPE!

We should be home on Wednesday night LATE!!!

We will update you with all the details as we know them on a FOR SURE basis!
lol

We did get word that Adrian's passport was secured in Zaporhyzia and is on the way to on the overnight train to Kiev tonight!

WOO HOOOO!!!!
Adrian is so excited!
He keeps saying Passport Tomorrow!!!!!

We just hung out around the house today again playing games, napping and eating.
I know our days are beginning to bore you all as well...
Sorry!

Adrian is trying harder to communicate and that is good.
Funny at times but good!
He asked for Cheese the other day with dinner and I said "cheese please" and of course you would know that it has stuck so he says Cheese please apple juice or cheese please apple.
ROFL
I have to say just please Adrian LOL

He has also almost got down the "God is good, God is great" prayer.

At bedtime we have our family bible time and prayers then as I give lovins to each child we say special prayers together.
Tonight, he asked me to pray with him.
He gets it!

He grabbed my hands and I said a prayer and he repeated after me.
Bryan sat on the bed next to us and we all prayed together.
It was so neat that he is wanting to reach out to God.

Now,
I have had something on my heart for a few days now really heavy.. well, for months actually but really heavy the last few days.

I am struggling with it on many levels just because it is not fun to relive where we come from sometimes and for me that is definately the case.

HOWEVER, We all have a testimony and God deserves to get the Glory for ALL that he has done in my life.

I know I have shared bits and pieces although rather vaguely on the blog about my past.

I am asking you all now to please pray for me that God would give me the words to speak/write as I tell of what he has done in my life.

I really do have a story of God's Grace and Mercy abounding in so many, many areas of my life and I want to share that with you all.

It is hard to go back and think of some of those horrible things that happened and the results of some of the bad choices I made but again, I have a great outcome thanks be to God.

So, if you all would please pray for me that God will help me to tell what he wants you to know and that it will somehow be a blessing to someone out there that may be or has gone through the same things.

Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. You are already blessing people just by the little bit you have shared! Myself as one. There are so many people out there who have been in similar situations as my own and it makes my heart so happy to hear of over comers! I see women out there facing those issues and my heart breaks for them. I will be praying for God's will for your life and that many more people are blessed by your story of God's amazing work in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the time comes for you to speak or write, the words will be there. They will be from YOUR heart but they will be HIS words. A dear friend once told me that you will always know when something is from God because it will be bigger than you are and something you cannot do without His help. I will be praying that God will direct you along the path He has chosen and give you the strength and courage to do what He has asked. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying! I know God is going to use your testimony in a BIG WAY to bring others to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ecclesiastes 3:1
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

    As I tell my Viktor, you have lived through it for a reason. You LIVED. There is someone somewhere that you are supposed to teach. He will let you know when it is time. And what the format will be. Keep listening. He will not forget!

    Praying for you.

    Janis

    ReplyDelete