Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Homemade pies


Well, we are at the end of our paperwork journey and now are waiting for our travel date!  Thank you JESUS!!!  We have tried to come up with some more creative and good fundraiser ideas and I stumbled upon an extra pumpkin and decided to try my hand at homemade pumpkin pie using fresh pumpkin.  I tweaked the recipe a bit and WOWEEE It was delicious!!  I had several people encourage me to start this as a fundraiser especially with the holidays coming up so.. here you go!!

Everything is homemade from the freshest ingredients and made with lots of LOVE!! 

Each pie will sell for $20 suggested donation to our adoption. 

You can order them by clicking on the paypal buy now button on the right of this blog or you can mail a check with your order to our home.  Contact me if you need our address.

I will make them as you order them unless you request a specific date such as Thanksgiving Eve or something like that. LOL

I have had lots of people try it and they have all had nothing but good things to say about it!  I hope you enjoy it as much as we have and know that you are helping save 2 children with each pie you buy!  They are freezable and are super delicious!

Please feel free to share this with all your local friends and family in the Oklahoma area - we need all the support we can get to complete this adoption.

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. If only this child new how much you already loved him. He is one blessed child and deserves a wonderful family like yours. I can't wait until he gets home! -Lindy

    ReplyDelete