Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 short week ago...

What a week it has been! One week ago today our lives changed! We decided to adopt Sergiy and one short week later we have a completed and approved home study, funds coming in, dates set for other fundraisers and paperwork being completed left and right! One week closer to meeting our son! Thank you Lord for blessing us so plentifully this week!

I know I haven't updated in a couple of days and it is not for lack of activity!  *after post edit..wow..really, it has not even been a day but it seems like several.. lol*   We have been so busy with all the paperwork, planning and fundraising that I have not had much time to sit down and focus on the blog. I have lots of updating to do for you all on the Dinner that is coming up as well as letting you know that a Zumbathon is in the works too.  I will do that in another post. 

We are so blessed... beyond belief really!  God is so good!  He knows how hard it is for me to wait for things and how quickly I like things to happen and he really blessed us with being able to get our homestudy done so quickly.  I know that it was totally a God thing for us to be able to get in touch with the case worker and to get her here so quickly!  We called Sunday, she called back Monday and was here Tuesday!  Talk about awesome!  I am so thankful for that!  We have had our first several donations come in and that is great!! So neat to see people who are giving of their time, talents, funds and hearts.  We are truly grateful for all of you! 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment